Did you know that habits can be incredibly powerful tools for personal growth and success? You can change who you are by teaching yourself how to add positive habits to your lifestyle. You can improve your mind, body and soul... Improve your Health...Be More Motivated...Be More Productive...Achieve More Success...Have Unlimited and Boundless Energy...Improve your Self-Esteem
Think about the habits you have now and how they affect virtually every aspect of your life. Your weight and health are determined by your eating habits. Your relationships with people are determined by your social habits. Your success at work is determined by your work habits. You have sleeping habits that dictate how well you sleep. You have sexual habits. You even have buying habits; just take a look around your house and you will quickly see them. Our character, health and virtually every aspect of our lives are indeed determined by our habits.
If you ask ten people on the street what the word habit means, nine out of ten will tell you that a habit is a negative action that people do over and over again, like smoking, or procrastinating, or eating too much. Bad habits get all the press. Let’s look at the results of just one bad habit: smoking. Every year, over 400,000 people lose their lives to smoking-related illnesses in the United States. Imagine then, the negative power that exists in just that one bad habit. It is staggering.
Now I want you think about an even greater power, a power that can bring you success, health and happiness; a power for positive, permanent, and automatic personal growth: the power of positive habits. Let’s look a little closer at the meaning of the word habit. Random House dictionary defines habit in this way:
The important words in this definition are acquired and almost involuntary. Let me ask you a question. When is the last time you sat down and said to yourself, "Today I am going to add a new habit to my life?" I would have to guess that you have probably never said those words.
As you read these posts, you will see how easy it is to add positive habits to your life and the great power they have to change it. Think about the words almost involuntary. This means the habit is so powerful in your mind that it is almost unstoppable! With respect to bad habits like smoking, procrastination, and overeating, this is very bad. But with positive habits, this is very, very good.
Learn How You CAN Improve Your Mind, Body & Soul
More helpful and Supportive Resources:
* Unlock your hidden mental power that is dormant most of the time
* Hit your peak performance capability at will - how much better would your life be if you were in the zone more often?
* Calm yourself when outside matters upset you - reduce stress and tension without addictive drugs
* Interact more positively with others, developing better relationships
* Achieve deeper, more restful sleep
* Gain more energy whenever you want - for whatever you want
* Achieve meditative states that the Dalai Lama would envy
* Dream better - stop the same old dreams of falling, being chased, or losing teeth and have interesting, more engaging dreams
* Develop your intuition to a greater degree, allowing you to read other people better
* Finally get rid of the negative thoughts and negative self-image you've been carrying around for so long
Personal Development, Self Help And Motivation Personal Development Books that are all completely FREE - download and enjoy them.
White Dove Books, is the Online Leader In Digital Products For Self Improvement.They Provide A Quality On-line Service That Serves Thousands Of People In Dozens Of Countries Across The World.
What Is a Positive Habit?