Monday, June 9, 2008

An Inspirational Message

The man whispered, "God, speak to me," and a meadowlark
sang.

But, the man did not hear. So the man yelled, "God, speak to
me" and the thunder rolled across the sky.

But, the man did not listen. The man looked around and said,
"God let me see you." And a star shined brightly.

But the man did not see. And, the man shouted, "God show
me a miracle." And, a life was born.

But, the man did not notice. So, the man cried out in despair,
"Touch me God, and let me know you are here." Whereupon,
God reached down and touched the man. But, the man brushed
the butterfly away ...and walked on.

The man cried, "God, I need your help!" And an e-mail arrived
reaching out with good news and encouragement. But, the man
deleted it and continued crying.

I have found this to be a great reminder that God is always
around us in the little and simple things that we take for granted
.... even in our electronic age ...

So don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the
way that you expect.

2 comments:

Alexander M Zoltai said...

Superb!

Especially your closing comments !!

~ Alex

AC Associates said...

Hello Alexander,
Thank you so much for visting and for your compliment.
I'm glad you liked this bit of inspiration.
I did a related post at my other blog http://www.a-circle-of-women.blogspot.com. You may want to view and add your comments.

 
ss_blog_claim=e89ffb13db99dab9861a78bc2f3b8452